This beautiful home is easy to show! All lights will be on, and Covid showing practices in place. This very inviting and well maintained home that welcomes you with a large covered front porch, is freshly painted and move-in ready. This modern style home features hardwood floors throughout and crown molding in the upper level. The main floor consists of a large living room with a marble hearth and wood burning fireplace, a separate dining room and a family room with a sliding patio door to the rear deck and is open to the gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, ceramic tile flooring, a decorative tile backsplash and eat-in breakfast nook/island pantry closet. This main level also has a laundry room a half bath a single car garage with a newly installed garage door opener and a storage area in the rear. The upper level with hardwoods and crown molding has 4 bedrooms, 2 of which have walk-In closets, 2 full baths and 2 linen closets that are easily accessed with tons of storage space. The home sits on a corner lot with excellent curb appeal with well-maintained landscaped grounds with 2 sheds and a deck in the wood fenced back yard. The Location~ Imagine the convenience of living close to everything you could ask for in daily living, recreation and commuting. Restaurants, wineries, shopping, Costco, sports clubs, Bull Run Regional Park, SpashDown Waterpark, Bull Run Occoquan river tributary, charming old towns Manassas and Clifton await you! This homes convenient, commuter location is less than 2 miles to the I-66 ramp and 234! Use the VRE, OmniRide or ride sharing to Dulles Airport, Tysons Corner, Crystal City, Washington D.C and more! No HOA. Please be aware there is a recording device in use at the home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,163 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Level, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)